Saturday 24 August 2013

Oliver Spencer

I picked up these Oliver Spencer shoes in London. I needed an everyday solid shoe. The shoe is a derby grain shoe in black.


I really like how sturdy these shoes are. The leather contrast between the smooth and scotch grain looks great. What impressed me the most however about these shoes is the sole. The Danite sole is a sturdy sole and is even used by the British army an by Oliver himself when he is hill walking. This really gives us an idea of how long these shoes should last.



While over there I was lucky enough to bump into Oliver Spencer. I was asking him about the stitching on the shoe. We discussed the stiching and a query i had about some stiching on my derbg shoe. He promised to speak to the shoe maker and to get back to me.


Oliver spencer currently has a number of stores in London as well as Canada with very helpful and really nice staff . He designs for men and women and all other information is available on his site.

No comments:

Post a Comment